Use Standard for classification and regression models.
- Click New deployment to create a new deployment.
- Select Standard.
- Select the Experiment and Checkpoint you want to deploy.
- Click Create.
You can follow the the car damage tutorial to try it.
Use Similarity search for image or text similarity search models.
Click New deployment to create a new deployment.
Select Similarity search.
- Experiment that will generate embeddings.
- Checkpoint. The best checkpoint is the one with the lowest loss.
- Embedding block to extract embeddings. These will be stored in the index used for similarity search.
Output features. These will be displayed with the similarity distance score.
Example : An image of a lemon and the label that states it’s a lemon.
You can follow the the[fruit similarity tutorial to try it.